Skip to main content

Water Well Registration and Verification Request (No Fee)

New extraction facilities to be constructed within OBGMA boundaries must first submit a Request for Well Registration and Verification to OBGMA. This request must be approved by OBGMA before the required local government well permit will be issued (from the Ventura County Watershed Protection District, if the well is in the unincorporated county, or the City of Ojai, if the well is in the City).




Join our mailing list