Skip to main content

First Notice of Groundwater Extraction

Pursuant to California Water Code, those persons who have aggregate groundwater extractions of more than 25 acre-feet (or 10 acre-feet or more from a single source) must file an annual report of their extractions to the state. OBGMA takes care of this reporting requirement on behalf of groundwater extraction facilities within its boundaries. In order to get registered with the state, however, a “First Notice of Groundwater Extraction” form must be completed for each new well.

First Notice of GW Extraction 2024.pdf
Join our mailing list